On 22-08-16 15:27, Joachim Hein wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Looking into e.g. Python-2.7.12-intel-2016b.eb it seems this is building
> stuff like scipy, numpy and mpi4py (sometimes old versions).  Why are
> the separate easyconfigs for those kind of packages as well?  Are the
> later obsolete?  Someone minds clueing me?

The current policy is to include 'extensions' in the main easyconfig if
they don't require extra dependencies. If they need additional deps, we
create a separate easyconfig. The reason that there something are
separate easyconfigs for mpi4py and such is if we need a newer or older
version then included in the main easyconfig.

Ward