Hi Joachim,

We also have (a slightly customised) HMNS. For our users we hide the icc and
ifort modules and only expose them to iccifort (which we rename to Intel using
a custom naming scheme). This is one way to get around your issue.

However, I don't understand how you can run into this problem. Normally for any
package the toolchain components are included as dependencies in the final
module: loading Caffe would also mean loading the missing ifort module. I guess
you must have a configuration that does not include the toolchain deps in the
final module? Removing this option would also solve the problem (but you
probably decided on that setting for a reason).

Alan

On 12 April 2018 at 15:22, Joachim Hein