Hi Alan,

I tried making the changes in my intel/2018a modules, and it seemed to work
exactly great.
Though, now when I tried to build a new EB package, I get hit with some
errors that toolchain definitions don't match.
Adding icc and ifort back into the intel-module seems to have fixed it, so
thanks for the tip.
(I hadn't fully grasped the nuances in toolchain vs compiler)

I would certainly vote in favor of the iccifort bundle.