It can be, however, having taught in one program where the teaching load was
18 hrs, and in another one in which the  teaching load was 12 hrs with the
extra responsibilities you list far exceeding those numbers, I found the
teaching, advising, and committee work stressful....but research was a
welcome relief! :)

Everyone is different, I'm not being contrary!  You make a good point.  Even
a Baseball player who loves playing baseball will find it
difficult/stressful at times!  I really wonder what it would be like to
devote your teaching time to only 1-2 courses!  wow.

--
Malcolm L. McCallum
Managing Editor,

"Peer pressure is designed to contain anyone with a sense of drive" - Allan
Nation

1880's: "There's lots of good fish in the sea"  W.S. Gilbert
1990's:  Many fish stocks depleted due to overfishing, habitat loss,
            and pollution.
2000:  Marine reserves, ecosystem restoration, and pollution reduction
          MAY help restore populations.
2022: Soylent Green is People!

contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not