Back in the 90's I took a semester long course on Environmental Impact
Assessment, which is essentially NEPA.
The section 7 stuff is just part of the process.  Frankly, if you
purchased an EIA book and looked in the govt pubs at a few of the
DEIS, and EISs you would probably learn pretty quickly what is
involved.  However, before signing up for a class beware that there
are many incredulous organizations that offer what is basically a
waste of money.  Consider who is offering and teaching the courses
before you take them!   The wide range of environmental policy that
comes into play in the NEPA process frankly is sometimes best learned
by doing it!!! :)  Unsure if you are trying to get a consultant gig or
such, but if so, contact some of the consulting agencies and they can
probably give you good advice.

Malcolm

--
Malcolm L. McCallum
Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry

Managing Editor,
Herpetological Conservation and Biology

"Peer pressure is designed to contain anyone with a sense of drive" -
Allan Nation

1880's: "There's lots of good fish in the sea"  W.S. Gilbert
1990's:  Many fish stocks depleted due to overfishing, habitat loss,
            and pollution.
2000:  Marine reserves, ecosystem restoration, and pollution reduction
          MAY help restore populations.
2022: Soylent Green is People!

The Seven Blunders of the World (Mohandas Gandhi)
Wealth w/o work
Pleasure w/o conscience
Knowledge w/o character
Commerce w/o morality
Science w/o humanity
Worship w/o sacrifice
Politics w/o principle

contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not