In my effort to make my point I should have mentioned a non-majors biology
course with an ecological approach should also include organismal biology
(including plants, which sometimes are barely mentioned in many intro biology
courses), evolution, taxonomy, and other areas--not just lessons with an
environmental emphasis.

BILL

========