Earl,

I emailed the AS2 Report to you so you can upload it to yahoo.groups.
Apparently I don't have the privileges to upload (or the knowledge), which
is okay since I seldom have the need.  

Thanks, 

Perry Short
SterlingLink, LLC
(614) 841-0191
Columbus, OH
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.sterlinglink.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Earl Wertheimer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 1:34 PM
To: Perry Short; [email protected]
Subject: RE: [EDI-L] Walmart - EDI

Perry

Attachments do not work on the List...  
Can you post it to the yahoo.groups file page  or  email it to me, and I can
do 
it...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

thanks


Earl Wertheimer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.spe-edi.com






.  
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to