Doug

As a 501(c) organization, they are required to supply Financial information.
I have information for 2002 and 2004.  Subsequent requests were ignored.
I haven't requested any more information for a few years.

You would be surprised to know that most of the revenue goes to pay salaries &
benefits.

In 2004 the President of DISA was making well over $200.000

Earl Wertheimer
ea...@spe-edi.com
http://www.spe-edi.com

<*> Your email settings: