From: Earl Wertheimer [mailto:ea...@spe-edi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 9:05 AM
To: EDI-L@yahoogroups.com; Mike Rawlins
Subject: Re: [EDI-L] Standards price change?

Mike

> I'm curious, if you don't mind: How many of you on this list routinely
> purchase the latest version of the X12 standard every year.

Never bought it.

The revenue goes to support inflated salaries and overpriced rents.

In the few years that I saw DISAs financial records, the primary expense was

salaries and benefits.

Like any other bureaucratic entity, DISA exists to provide nice jobs for its

employees.

The X12 standard should be free.

signature database 8514 (20130701) __________

> http://www.eset.com <http://www.eset.com>