Hi Stephano,

GitHub supports discussions for teams.

If we added a new team to the GitHub TianoCore
organization for all developers that want to be
involved in community topics and design discussions
(which should closely match the current members of
edk2-devel) then that may be a simple option that
uses services that already there.

Another option is to use discussions for one of the
exiting teams (e.g. Tianocore Maintainers) and make
posts for these discussion topics public.

https://blog.github.com/2017-11-20-introducing-team-discussions/

https://help.github.com/articles/about-team-discussions/

Best regards,

Mike