It looks like this form is linked from the front page of the user group and
it is still collecting personal data. Should it be removed?  There are
probably other people who have gotten talk page notifications and are not
on this mailing list.
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_%26_Education_User_Group

I see also the names of the people who signed up for the project have all
been removed.  Maybe this is why I didn't get any board election
notifications from this user group.
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia_%26_Education_User_Group&diff=next&oldid=18560292