Hi Avery,

The form has now been updated. As a mass message was sent, we did not want
to remove it, to avoid a scenario in which someone who is interested in
sign up cannot find the form.

As for the names of supporters for the UG to be recognized by AffCom --
they have not been "removed"; We're in the process of revamping the UG's
page, and the list of initial supporters will be available in an internal
page soon.

Best,
Shani.

Shani Evenstein Sigalov
EdTech Innovation Strategist, NY/American Medical Program, Sackler School
of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
PhD Candidate, School of Education, Tel Aviv University.
Lecturer, Tel Aviv University.
Chairperson, WikiProject Medicine Foundation.
Chairperson, Wikipedia & Education User Group.
Chairperson, The Hebrew Literature Digitization Society.
Chief Editor, Project Ben-Yehuda.
+972-525640648