Matthias Schneider wrote:

..deleted

> Emilio,
>
> sorry, thats all I know about H.264 and H.323 and I do not have any resources
> deal with it any further. If you are really interested you can dig into this
> for
> yourself and contact Simone Horne (howerver only for questions about OPAL and
> not about Ekiga), there should be posts by him on the OPAL mailing list.
>
> However I would like to help you on the video issue, so I would welcome
> additional info there (preview working?, logo working with 500, etc.)

Not sure Simon would be interested in OPAL, as he is the creator of the
h323plus, which is based on OpenH323.

But I would be happy to help you with any questions :)

    Craig

  Craig Southeren          Post Increment – VoIP Consulting and Software
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                   www.postincrement.com.au

  Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
  Fax:    +61 243656905      MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Mobile: +61 417231046      Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  "Science is the poetry of reality." Richard Dawkins