Bill,

I was off the air for 25 years and when I decided to get back on, needless to say, my cw was pretty rusty. After a little listening to W1AW I just got on the air and was pretty liberal in my use of pse QRS - and most people did. It didn't take too long before my speed began to climb - just get on and enjoy it.

Larry Ingram  AG4NN   K2 #2529