I match the speed of the other station when in casual QSO/Ragchew mode.
I generally do not tune into the novice/T+ sub-bands because I'm really
lazy.  I probably should, although I doubt there are many there ...
there weren'd during the ARRL10, and they would have counted for more
points per QSO so you'd think it would have been attractive.  The novice
sub-bands may be an anachronism.

Happy Holidays to all,

Fred K6DGW
Auburn CA CM98lw