OK, I will get my one lash at this dead horse.

Top posting on the reflector please - that is my not so humble opinion.
I read most all the postings here, and I can usually tell from the subject
line what went before.  It makes no sense to me that somebody's version of
'netiquette' should require me to scroll to the bottom of a reply to see
what is now being said for each and every reflector post.

Besides, all the e-mail clients that I know about put the cursor at the top
rather than at the bottom when I click 'reply'.  I might change my mind when
email clients put the cursor at the end of the text and automatically scroll
received messages to the last made entry.

73,
Don W3FPR