Ron D'Eau Claire wrote:

Don, W3FPR wrote:

"...all the e-mail clients that I know about put the cursor at the top
rather than at the bottom when I click 'reply'."

Without getting into the top vs. bottom posting controversy (!!)
Mozilla Thunderbird allows you to select where the cursor
goes on a Reply or on a Reply-All - top or bottom of the quoted post.

--

'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.' -anon