From: David Pratt
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 5:50 PM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] P3 - Know bug?

I am getting a 'feature' with my P3 when using RIT. I find that the RIT
frequency deviation displayed on the P3 is twice that of the RIT
deviation displayed on the K3.  As far as I am aware I have the latest
firmware installed on both my K3 and my P3.  Is this a know bug or do I
have a fault in my K3/P3 installation?

Sorry if I have missed it if it has been discussed on here before.

73 de David G4DMP