From: Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft [mailto:e...@elecraft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 4:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] No Response From Elecraft

Hi Larry,

Dale in our support group has replied to you via email just now.  (
d...@elecraft.com ) Have you received his email? He'd like to get your
phone number so he can go over your problem with you. You can also call
and ask for him at 831-763-4211.

Also, what email address did you send your support request to? I just
checked all of our incoming email boxes and your email is not showing up
there. supp...@elecraft.com and k3supp...@elecraft.com are our primary
support email addresses.

We also did not receive a phone message from you. What time of day and
what number did you call?
I personally checked all of our voice mailboxes and we did not have
anything with your call/name or referencing  KPA500. I'm mystified as to
what happened.

Dale will make sure we get whatever the problem is addressed for you as
soon as he hears back from you.

Regards,

Eric   WA6HHQ
---