From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Frode LA2RL
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 10:54 AM
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] UPS has lost my KX3 :-(

Hi,

Since I received my UPS tracking code last week I have been following the
parcel's track through the US, arriving in Germany and then going through
Denmark and Sweden before arriving in Oslo, Norway yesterday. The expected
delivery was next Monday before the end of the day. However, today the
postman arrived with a big parcel from UPS with my name, address and the
correct UPS tracking code for my KX3 shipment. I hurried inside to open the
box and almost had a heart attack. The box is full with clothes. I have got
the wrong box and somebody else has got my KX3, :-(

UPS says there must have been a mix of two or more shipments along the way.
They will send me a new address labels for the box I have received and I
hope they manage to trace the person who has got mine.

A long wait just became even longer.

73's from a sad ham,
Frode, LA2RL

-----