All y'all may think of firing up the rig and joining the Elecraft CW Net. We try to make a bit of noise on 20 meters on Sunday. Other than that I do make CW contacts almost every day of the week. I don't know about the rest of you but I need to take a break and do chores which span multiple pages on my voluminous Honey Do list. Thus I take a break on Saturday to do what ever I am told (asked?).

I do get on the air. I use CW. The bands may not be fantastic but I work at least an hour a day every day except Saturday. Some nights I run in other CW nets or on the NTS system. Occasionally I sneak in a contact on Saturday night when SWMBO is not looking or when I've been especially good. Ten hours a week on the air using CW should hold up my end of the bargain.
   73 and I'll hear you on the air.
      Kevin.  KD5ONS  dit-dit