I had some health and welfare traffic I wanted to get
onto NTS last week.  I have never operated on a
traffic net, and the instructions I found online for
checking into a CW NTS net were complicated and I
didn't feel confident about it.  I e-mailed the
traffic to another ham who was active on a voice NTS
net and got the traffic in that way.

My only rig is a K1 and I was looking forward to
submitting some traffic via CW, but I'll need to
practice net procedure/message formatting in advance.

73,
Jason
AK7V