Joe,

Have you, (or anyone else), anything to say about the Noise Filtering
the K3 has?  I have a VERY noisy environment on 40 meters here, we live
in Oregon, and lots of farmers and their lights in the area...  How does
the K3 deal with that sort of RFI?
--
Support better RFI practices, please sign this petition:
at Whitehouse.gov

http://wh.gov/lpz5Y