I just ordered KE7X's book, and will use it to help me understand how to
configure my order for a rig.  Based on all the positive reports, here,
and in many private emails, I will be ordering a fully loaded K3
shortly.  I am a firm believer in user base support, and my God this
radio has that!  It is good to see! :)  Next step is to figure out which
filters to order...  :)

Learning curve does not scare me at all, in fact it just means that
there are a lot of things to understand!

--
Support better RFI practices, please sign this petition:
at Whitehouse.gov

http://wh.gov/lpz5Y