YES!!!! The 75 ohm series are UG-260/U connectors, the 50 ohm series is the UG-88/U. If they don't have this stamped into the rear barrel of the connector, THEY ARE Counterfeits or JUST PLAIN TRASH!

There is a lot of "crap" parts available at hamfests these days! Be careful what you buy!!

73,
Sandy W5TVW