I have similar spur issues, approx 30khz apart, with the SS30DV on 40 & 80
meters as well.   I do not get any noise from my Samlex 1235M using the same
power cabling and same installation location.  I will try the suggested toroid
solution to see if I can get rid of the spurs.   I do prefer the connectors of
the SS30DV.

Marty, K1MTK