On 10/2/2015 12:33 PM, Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft wrote:
The SS30DV has +/- bolt terminals on the rear. The K3S is supplied
with a power cable using ring lugs for these bolts on one end, and an
APP connector for the K3S on the other.

Very good!  How about remote sensing terminals/connector on the next
iteration of the K3/K3S - ideally on the KPA3 <G>?

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV