-----Mensaje original-----
De: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
En nombre de Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft
Enviado el: viernes, 02 de octubre de 2015 01:34 p.m.
Para: Joe Subich, W4TV; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Asunto: Re: [Elecraft] SS30DV feedback

The SS30DV has +/- bolt terminals on the rear. The K3S is supplied with a power
cable using ring lugs for these bolts on one end, and an APP connector for the
K3S on the other.

One other note, at the 100W operating level, we do not see any significant
voltage drop across the APP conn.

73,

Eric
/elecraft.com/

>> I prefer a PS with black and red connectors so I can connect any
>> cable and don t worry about connectors.
>
> Quality *bolt* terminals will generally show less voltage drop in
> transmit than the wiping contacts like PowerPole connectors.  That is
> particularly true when the PowerPoles are not assembled correctly and
> there is less than full pressure between the wiping contacts.
>
> I would prefer any power supply and transceiver with greater than 5A
> current rating use 1/4" or 3/8" stub bolted connections like the
> Astron RS-35A/RS-35M and potentially provide a voltage sense
> connection to support load sensing for supplies that support it or can
> be modified to support it.
>
> 73,
>
>    ... Joe, W4TV
>

> On 10/2/2015 11:33 AM, Jorge Diez - CX6VM wrote:
>> Hello Matt
>>
>> Thanks for the Info.
>>
>> I have two SEC-1235M and I hate the terminal screws, I think they are
>> aluminum and I broke them if removing power cable too much times
>>
>> I prefer a PS with black and red connectors so I can connect any
>> cable and don t worry about connectors.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Jorge
>> CX6VM/CW5W

delivered to cx6vm.jo...@gmail.com

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.