Welcome aboard, Clay!  Congratulations on your achievement

Tom , WB2QDG
K2 #1103

On 2/9/2016 10:57 AM, Clay Autery wrote:
As of sometime yesterday, 02/08/2016, I was granted my Amateur Radio
License with General privileges.

Thank you to everyone who had a hand in making this possible.  I am
quite happy and yes, a little proud, too.

In just a few hours, I will take possession of my Elecraft K3s and P3
components.
I have two super selfless, super-experienced, super-patient operators
who've taken an interest in me.
And I have TWO local clubs available to me from whose members I can
learn and through which I can contribute to the hobby and my community.

My cup truly runneth over...  Thank you, Lord!

73,
Clay, KG5LKV