CONGRATS Clay, and welcome to the hobby!

73 de Billy, AA4NU

----- Original Message -----

From: "Clay Autery"

As of sometime yesterday, 02/08/2016, I was granted my Amateur Radio
License with General privileges.

Thank you to everyone who had a hand in making this possible. I am
quite happy and yes, a little proud, too.

In just a few hours, I will take possession of my Elecraft K3s and P3
components.

I have two super selfless, super-experienced, super-patient operators
who've taken an interest in me.

And I have TWO local clubs available to me from whose members I can
learn and through which I can contribute to the hobby and my community.

My cup truly runneth over... Thank you, Lord!

73,
Clay, KG5LKV