Clay I have rolls and rolls of thhn. As for pulleys and etc Home Depot can
help. Keep it simple. It will work
Better
Hard drawn is totally not necessary for your loop. And it's expensive
How are you feeding the loop? 450 or 300 ohm line is best. If your going to use
it on multiple bands stay away from coax.
You will need a good outdoor Balun that the window line will hook to then you
feed the bottom of the Balun with a short run of RG8 or 214.
The impedence matcher in your K3s ( PLEASE tell me you ordered it with one,
some people call it an antenna tuner ) will handle this setup very sweetly !
Go over and look at k5sl's setup since he is closer to you than I am

Call me anytime

Ronnie
Sent from Ronnie's IPhone