From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Clay
Autery
Sent: Tuesday, February 9, 2016 10:58 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] I am officially a HAM!!!

As of sometime yesterday, 02/08/2016, I was granted my Amateur Radio License
with General privileges.

Thank you to everyone who had a hand in making this possible.  I am quite happy
and yes, a little proud, too.

In just a few hours, I will take possession of my Elecraft K3s and P3
components.
I have two super selfless, super-experienced, super-patient operators who've
taken an interest in me.
And I have TWO local clubs available to me from whose members I can learn and
through which I can contribute to the hobby and my community.

My cup truly runneth over...  Thank you, Lord!

73,
Clay, KG5LKV

delivered to km4ik....@gmail.com

---