Clay,

You should be able to find suitable pulleys and cord at a marine supply store.

I would recommend using hard drawn copper for the wire rather than THHN. You can find THHN at your local DIY store. For hard drawn copper, look at The Wireman www.thewireman.com.

A 32 foot heavy duty telescoping pole can be found at The Mast Co. www.themastco.com.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 2/10/2016 4:58 AM, Clay Autery wrote:
So, based on a brief survey today, my first "real" antenna will be a
nominally horizontal delta loop, while I save for and get construction
designs approved for my tower.  I'm seeking some specific parts and
"preferred" vendors:

1) 3 each, 3" / 75mm MINIMUM diameter "plastic" (UV resistant) hanging
pulley with swivel eye, sealed ball bearings, for cable/cord diameter of
3/16"
I don't see what I want readily available.  I can build them, but I'd
prefer to not have to.  Yes, 75mm minimum diameter to minimize loop wire
wear/hardening and maximize freedom of movement.

2) 500-1000' Dacron/Polyester cordage in grey, brown, OD green, black in
that order.

3) 500' nominal, 14 AWG, THHN stranded annealed copper, gray.

4) telescopic pole, preferably cable of free-standing with loop
attachment NLT 30' with minimal tip flex.  I can build this using
locally sourced materials, some drilling, welding of supplemental
retention nuts, and tapping, etc, but I'd prefer to get this up in the air.
Alternatively, I could provide counter loop guy(s).