One of our field day operators announced that while he was making QSOs on active bands, he was going to use the sub receiver in his K3 to scan for 10M CW activity. It occurred to me that this kind of scanning would be a lot easier if you could attach a second P3 to the K3 sub receiver.

It seems simple. You would need an IF out from the sub receiver, and some new protocols on the aux bus. e.g. QSY on the sub P3 QSYs the sub receiver. etc.

Does this idea spark any interest?

73 Bill AE6JV