* On 2016 30 Jul 20:39 -0500, Bill wrote:
> I am only interested in how well the Elecraft provided software under Linux
> works? I do not use any third party stuff at all. Is it as easy and straight
> forward as their Windows software?
>
> K3 Utility, KPA Utility, etc.

Be aware that the Elecraft utilities are only available in 32 bit
versions at this time.  If you use a distribution that allows
'multiarch', and Mint should being a Debian derivative, you will need
i386 architecture enabled if your base architecture is amd64.  Ubuntu,
and probably Mint, have this enabled on amd64 installations.  You will
probably have to manually install the i386 versions of some libraries.

It sounds like more of a hassle than it really is.

73, Nate