Edge is a bit lame until the new release (Tues is it?); won't take plug-ins, they say.

I prefer Firefox :-)

Phil W7OX

On 7/31/16 9:17 PM, Richard Fjeld wrote:
I agree with Guy, and want to add a comment;

I have had a couple strange things happen. Both turned out to be due to running a non-Windows browser.

Before you cuss out Windows 10, try the user groups for clues. Save yourself some time and make Microsoft Edge your default browser.

Dick, n0ce