From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Kevin
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 7:57 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 audio quality

This has been a complaint for the last nine years and 99% of the time the fault
lies between the chair and the radio. Did anybody do a proper audio setup on
the rig when it arrived or did it just get tossed on the desk and turned on?
You need to go to W3FPR's website and take a look at the audio settings Don
worked up on the original K3.

The K3(s) is a highly configurable radio.

To be fair stick an outboard speaker on the K3 and tweek the audio settings.
Then again some people don't want to mess with radio settings.
The "appliance operators" expect perfect this and perfect that and don't want
to lift a finger to get it.

--
R. Kevin Stover
AC0H