Eric,

Atomic Clock Sync will allow you to set the clock easily in Windows.
Check out http://www.worldtimeserver.com/atomic-clock/

73,
Don W3FPR

On 10/12/2016 4:13 PM, Elecraft K3 wrote:
Hello All,

I didn’t read through all the responses, so apologies if this is duplicated.

After running several emulators and not liking them much, I went with Apple’s
Boot Camp and prefer it over anything else I’ve tried.  It has been much more
reliable for me.  I use both OSs almost every day on the shack computer.
Windows for amateur radio and the Mac OS for all my weather station data.

The only problem is that the clock needs to be reset every time I launch
Windows after the Mac OS.  I know it is something in the registry but I am too
Windows ignorant to fix it.

HTH,