From: Elecraft <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> on behalf of Peter
LaBissoniere <k...@wi.rr.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 11:41 AM
To: Michael Wong
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Windows Emulator

I run Windows 10 under the most recent version of VMWare Fusion on a late 2012
Mac Mini running MacOS 10.12 (Sierra) with 16Gb of RAM. So far it can easily
run any Windows ham software I have thrown at it. I can remote into the Mac
with VNC and control my Kenwood TS-590S with Kenwood's rig control software
running on the VMWare Windows client, while running WSJT-X or WSPR-X, and
MacLoggerDX under MacOS. For remote rig control of my KX2 or KX3 I run
Wizkers:Radio under Chrome on MacOS but I have not done much with Wizkers yet.
For contesting, I run N1MM+ on VMWare but I don't have voice keying set up on
N1MM+

73

Pete - KW9E

Sent from my iPhone