The CM500 is the clear winner -- great sounding mic, great sounding headphones are very comfortable. As a retired pro recording engineer, I own several dozen excellent mics. Anything more expensive that the CM500 is a waste of money. The EV RE320 someone suggested is a nice mic for broadcast work, but gross overkill for a ham station.

73, Jim K9YC