Here is what Heil says:

We highly suggest our dynamic element microphones (HC-7, HC-5.1 , HC-6,
Goldline GM series or PR-781 type). In this case, while setting up the MAIN:
MIC SEL menu, tap [I] to toggle to "LOW" Mic Gain, and be absolutely certain
that Mic Bias is off by tapping [2], as needed, to toggle to "OFF" for Mic Bias.
If you are using our high output "iC" element (Pro Set iC, Pro set Plus iC, Pro
Set Elite iC, Handi Mic iC, or the iCM via the HSTA-K8 adapter cable), tap [1]
to select "HIGH" Mic Gain, and tap [2] to set the Mic Bias to the "ON" option.
Keep in mind this will have much more output and 'may' overdrive the mic preamp
so keep ALC in range.

73,
Tom - KQ5S