      From: Tom Robertson <nineb...@gmail.com>
 To: donw...@embarqmail.com
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
 Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2017 7:28 PM
 Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3S and Heil PR10

Something isn’t racking then because Fred in his K3s book recommends high for
the electrek mic.  Per Fred and Heil’s recommendation I am using a Heil BM-10ic
and have the radio set to High with bias and I get good audio reports.

You have me wondering now?

73,
Tom - KQ5S

Message delivered to richarddw1...@yahoo.com