Hi to all:

I apologize for the late response. I am using a K3S and Heil PR10 here and had
the same problem as was noted in the original post. I have found that the PR10
will only work correctly using the HP input in the Mic settings. I use a mic
gain setting of 12. I posted a note on this problem a while back and Don
provided the correct response and my setup has worked FB ever since, and have
been getting excellent audio reports on the air, which is the real test of the
settings. I’ve had a number of exchanges with Heil re their recommendation of
the LH setting for the PR10 and never was able to change their mind or resolve
the issue. Just my two cents for what it’s worth.

 Best 73,
Tom/W1QU