Gotta remember that there's no audio here, just numbers that represent
audio. Somewhere in the PC there is a setting that instructs a program to
set a reference level for the digital signal. It's not at all like running
coax from line out jacks. The digital doesn't pick up hum or flat-top. Just
numbers being thrown around. Audio from the K3S via USB is never actual
audio in the K3S. After the low IF hits the A/D converter, it's number soup
everywhere between the A/D and the far end of the USB cable.