I guess I get to be the guy posting to a closed thread. ouch!

>>"FWIW, I DO consider this issue VITAL to anyone who lives in a restricted
>>housing development, which includes a very high percentage of US hams.

All of those US hams decided on their own to purchase property in the
restricted area (myself included). I knew what it meant and I'm
willing to 'man up' and abide by the agreement I signed at purchase to
follow the rules. Running to 'daddy' after the fact and claiming it is
VITAL that I be allowed to ignore the rules is not an appropriate
reaction from my POV. If it is that vital don't purchase in such an
area. Sometimes that can be difficult, but sometimes life is
difficult.

Mark  AD5SS

any responses by email please!