Wow Andy, what a selfish response. Suppose no one in the US cared about
working people in England or couldn't because we could not put up an
antenna. Obviously you wouldn't care but there are a lot of people in
England that belong to clubs in the US and actively participate in events.
I worked a gentleman in England that was county hunting in the US. Because
you are "outside the USA" you must not care if he gets the counties he
needs. It's not about " internal politicking". It's about allowing people
to successfully pursue a hobby. A hobby that you obviously enjoy but since
you have what you want, who cares about the rest of the world. I thought
people in your country were friendly and considerate. I hope you are the
exception and not the rule. By the way, it took you more time to write and
send that response than it would to hit the "Delete" button (which is what
I will do with your posts going forward).

Dave
KD9VT