From: rawil...@gmail.com [mailto:rawil...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Bob Wilson,
N6TV
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 3:48 PM
To: N2TK, Tony <tony....@verizon.net>; Elecraft Reflector
<Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] Y-Adapter for K3S ACC - KPAK3AUX - KPA-1500

If you want to connect both amplifiers to the same K3, one on Antenna Port 1,
the second on Antenna Port 2, just connect a second KPAK3AUX cable between the
KPA1500 and the Y-BOX. But the K3 will key both at the same time if they are
both powered on, and they will both be on the same band, and only one will
receive RF from the K3.

If all you want to do is swap the KPA500 for the KPA1500, all of your existing
cabling to the Y-BOX and KPA500 will work exactly the same since they are 100%
compatible.

73,
Bob, N6TV

On Feb 12, 2018 12:26 PM, "N2TK, Tony" <tony....@verizon.net