Maybe I’m missing something, but the “timing” problem with which some of us are
fighting has nothing to do with computer clock accuracy. Even if the computer
time is off, it’s the only time reference WSJT-X has to work with.

So the instant the computer tells the software it’s time to transmit, BANG!
WSJT-X goes into transmit RIGHT NOW, as it should, late or not, the software
doesn’t know and doesn’t care.

Our problem is that when WSJT-X goes into Transmit at the top of the new
segment and tells the K3S to transmit, the K3S DOESN’T transmit. Its almost
always late by 2 or 3, sometimes 4 or 5 full seconds. In my case, it eventually
doesn’t transmit AT ALL!

That’s not a software problem or a computer clock problem. It looks like a K3S
problem, and I’d sure like to see the solution before I dump this radio.

Richard - W4KBX