RIchard,

There are no long delays inherent in the K3/K3S transmit timing. It should be
ready to transmit RF within 5 to 15 ms of PTT assertion, depending on mode and
other factors.

My apologies; I have not been closely reading this thread. I’ll come up to
speed and get back to you.

If this is a transceiver problem, we’ll fix it ASAP.

Wayne
N6KR

----
http://www.elecraft.com