That’s a great book, “The Art of Electronics”. Horowitz and Hill, Harvard and
Rowland institute for Science. Interesting about the math. I learned the math,
though, in EE courses and found that to be a plus. Math with an application.
Seemed like I was always taking the math course after I learned the math the
semester before in an EE course.
Anyway, I bought the book when I was already on the job and it was a great
source of ideas and understanding.
Chuck
KE9UW

Sent from my iPhone, cjack